Dry Ice Blasting
Click the thumbnail to view Dr. H.W. Bledsoe's Testimonial.
Mold Solutions, Inc. of Lexington, SC has developed the formulations, application techniques, uses and warranty programs for utilization of this breakthrough product in the water mitigation and mold remediation industries, new construction mold prevention and several outdoor uses.
- Mold Removal
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Testing
- Mold Removal/Remediation Protocols
- Handle All Types of Water Damage to Include:
- Flood Water
- Wind Blown Rain
Mold Removal/Remediation Process
- Locate & Fix the Source of Water Intrusion
- Contain Affected Areas to Prevent Cross Contamination to Other Areas of the Home or Business
- Demo Affected Areas if Required
- Dry Affected Areas if Required
- Treat Entire Affected Area with Bac-Shield, an EPA registered
- Provide Warranty Against Recurrence of Mold
Mold Removal is Absolutely Essential in Any Mold Remediation. Industry Guidelines Require Mold Removal, Not Encapsulation or Chemicals That "Kill" Mold.
Visit www.absolutedisasterservices.com our department for disaster services.
Your Environment is Totally Protected!
Better Indoor Air Quality Than a Hospital Operating Room!